Lower back pain. Neck pain. Shoulder pain. Headaches. Migraines. Millions of Americans suffer from these chronic problems – whether they are triggered by stress, bad ergonomics, occupational or sports injuries, auto injuries or everyday wear and tear on the body. Chronic pain can put your life on hold, making it difficult to go to work, do household chores or enjoy your weekends.
The good news? Eastside Life Chiropractic’s Bellevue, WA head and neck pain clinic can alleviate the underlying physiological problems that are causing you pain. By combining gentle chiropractic techniques with massage therapy, our back pain specialists can help dissolve tension throughout your body and restore your youthful vitality. Our Bellevue, WA injury clinic specializes in auto injury treatment and physical therapy, using a wide range of effective massage techniques. They include:
- Deep tissue massage -- A powerful massage technique that targets chronic muscle tension deep below the surface of the skin, which helps increase range of motion, reduce scar tissue, alleviate fatigue and soothe overuse injuries.
- Swedish massage – A relaxing European technique that involves soothing tapping and kneading strokes to relieve muscle tension, loosen sore joints and increase circulation throughout the body.
- Pre-natal massage – A safe and highly beneficial treatment for expectant mothers, helping to relieve many of the normal discomforts of pregnancy, including backache, leg cramps, headaches, joint pain, insomnia, swelling and anxiety.
- Myofascial release – An effective massage therapy that focuses on stretching the body’s soft connective tissues to restore circulation and alleviate pain and tension.
- Cross-fiber massage – A massage technique that uses friction to stretch and broaden large muscle groups, helping to remove adhesions, increase blood flow and accelerate healing after an injury
- Neuro-muscular therapy – A massage therapy involving soft tissue manipulation designed to stimulate trigger points in the skeletal muscle, encouraging blood flow to release pain and tension.
- Passive stretching – A therapeutic stretching approach in which the massage therapist uses gentle force to stretch your muscles, giving you greater flexibility and range of motion.
Meet our massage therapist.
ReBecca Lavin has more than 12 years of experience using massage therapy to treat injuries. She is skilled with a wide range of techniques, including deep tissue massage, myofascial release, cross-fiber massage, neuromuscular therapy and passive stretching. ReBecca takes a team approach to massage therapy, working closely with chiropractors, physical therapists and medical specialists to provide a personalized treatment path. She has an excellent knack for identifying her patients’ problem areas and focusing her treatment to ensure a rapid recovery.
Rebecca is Amazing! She asks me how I feel every time before massages so she knows what we need to work on. I started feeling so much better after her massages and it took me only a couple appointments with her. I'd definitely recommend her. - VM
Excellent massages! Could not wait to get another one. Very positive person. Takes very good care of her client. - EA